PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE US
This website can be accessed and used without registration, and without having to provide us any personal data. You may opt in to receive information about promotions, bonuses, bets, tips and strategy by subscribing to our mailing list by providing your email address. You may any time stop receiving such communications by writing to us or clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails to you. In case you contact us, e.g., by email, through contact forms, by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect certain information, including your IP address, the date and time you accessed our services, the hardware, software or internet browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, like application versions and your language settings. We also collect information about clicks and pages viewed by you. If you are using a mobile device, we collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, app crashes and other system activity.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and analyse personal data in order to improve the quality of our services, particularly in order to provide you with relevant and interesting content, and to conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. We may report aggregate information or statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns to third parties (e.g. advertisers) in a way that does not identify any individual. We send out promotional emails relating to products and services for those visitors who have opted in to receive such communications. We will not share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have provided us with your express consent to do so.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
We can process personal data on various legal bases outlined in the Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Your data may be processed where we have obtained your consent for a specific processing purpose. When processing of data is based on consent, you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button in the correspondence you receive from us. We may also process personal data where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party; where our company is subject to a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required; and where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of an identified or identifiable person to whom the personal data relates.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Safari 5 for Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/faq/
In addition, Google Analytics provides its own opt-out options:
In the case of mobile devices, it may be necessary to consult the device’s instruction manual to manage cookies effectively. Restriction of cookies may have an impact on the functionality of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
“First party cookies” are cookies, which are served by the entity operating the domain through which the cookie is served. That means us, GDC Malta. In case we allow others to service cookies through our websites and/or apps, these cookies are called “third party cookies”. Below is more information about most common cookies that we use, how they are used, and how long they will be stored on your computer or device.
- KAX_P - Placed by GDC Malta Limited. This is a first party cookie to give us information about how visitors discover our website (e.g., whether they clicked a Google search result, an advertisement or typed our website address on browser). This cookie is stored for 1 month.
- Google Analytics - Placed by Google. This third-party cookie provides us information about your use of the site, including where the site is accessed from, time of visit, pages viewed, etc. This cookie is stored for 2 years.
- Google AdWords - Placed by Google. This third-party cookie enables us to advertise our site using Google AdWords campaigns. This cookie is stored for 2 years.
- Tealium Utag - Placed by Tealium. This third-party cookie provides us information about your use of the site. This cookie is stored for 2 Years.
- Hotjar - Placed by Hotjar. This third-party cookie allows us to measure and observe user behaviour on our website with no connection to personal information.
- Outbrain – This third-party cookie allows us to tailor content based on viewer preferences. This cookie is stored for 10 Months.
- Cloudflare - Placed by Cloudfare. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. This cookie is stored for 12 Months.