Resorts Casino Promo Code & Review
Resorts Casino opened in 1978 in New Jersey and has a land-based operation in Atlantic City. It was the first casino established in the state, which has allowed for the development of strong brand name recognition over five decades. Those brand benefits have translated to Resorts Online Casino, which boasts has a large catalog of quality slots, table and live dealer games.
The Resorts Casino bonus for new online customers provides a high dollar match on the first deposit along with a no-deposit reward for creating an account with the NJ online casino. Whether you're a novice bettor or a seasoned gambler, signing up for an account offers a user-friendly platform across its games and promotions for all to enjoy.
Resorts Casino Promo Code and Bonus Offers
All new players have access to an incredible 100% match deposit offer, worth up to $1,000. The matched deposit bonus promotion is eligible only for new players at Resorts online casino and a minimum $10 deposit must be made within 30 days of account creation. Be sure to enter the Resorts online casino bonus code when registering, if one is required (currently one is not). There are play-through requirements associated with these promotions. Before any winnings earned from the bonus funds can become eligible for withdrawal, these requirements must be met. Players should know they vary depending upon the game type.
Deposit Match and Playthrough Requirements
- Slots = 30x the casino bonus amount. Multiply the amount of your initial deposit by 30. If you deposit the minimum $10, it will be matched with $10. The $10 deposit match, multiplied by 30, requires $300 worth of slot play.
- Table games, roulette and video poker = 150x the casino bonus amount. A $10 deposit match requires $1,500 worth of play on these games to fulfill the play-through requirement.
The casino bonus and winnings accrued from the bonus will go into your account as withdrawable cash once the wagering requirement is fulfilled. With this deposit bonus, players will have the opportunity to play any game type at any time to complete the wagering requirements. In other words, you don't have to complete slot play before you move onto table games and vice versa.
Sports wagers don't count toward play-through requirements since this is a promotion exclusive to the Resorts online casino only. Resorts has offered in the past a $20 no-deposit bonus that comes with an easier playthrough requirement, so be on the lookout for that (slots 5x the bonus; table games, roulette and video poker at 25x).
Resorts Casino Online Welcome Bonus
Total Bonus Available: $1,000
No Deposit Bonus: none currently
Deposit Bonus: Up to $1,000
Resorts Casino Casino Promo Code: none
Resorts Casino Bonus Code
You do not need to enter a Resorts online casino bonus code to obtain the Resorts casino bonus of a 100% match on the initial deposit, though if other offers arise that require a bonus code, you will enter it during Step 5 of the account registration process. There would be a field on-screen during this step to enter the promo code. To claim your match deposit bonus, simply click through to Resorts Casino.
Once you've created your account, visit the promotions tab and select "All Promotions," then click on the promotion entitled "Get up to $1,000 on your first deposit." You then hit "Deposit Now" from that promotion page or follow the prompts, which state:
- Go to "My Account," then "My Bonuses."
- Click "Deposit" next to the "Deposit1" icon under "Available Bonuses"
- Follow on-screen instructions to make your deposit
The deposit bonus funds should immediately be added to your casino bonus balance after a successful deposit.
Resorts Sportsbook Risk Free Bet
Resorts sportsbook is offering a risk-free bet up to $250 for new customers on their first sports wager. This promotion is available for players who have yet to place a sports bet after creating and funding their accounts. If your first sports bet loses, your bankroll will be credited with a free bet equal to the amount of the initial sports bet, up to $250.
To grab this promotion, head to the online sportsbook once you're logged into your account and place a wager up to $250 on any available game for that day. Resorts sportsbook doesn't state any minimum odds requirement in the terms and conditions for this promotion (some sportsbooks have minimum odds of -200 or longer to qualify) but be sure to read through the promotion terms before placing your wager as sometimes they may change.
This promotion has a 1x wagering requirement. If your initial bet loses, you'll be credited back 100% of what you bet. After, that total amount credited back to your account must be used in full on another bet - this fulfills the 1x wagering requirement. You cannot split the credit among multiple bets, and if you don't use the full amount of the credit then the remainder will be forfeited. Should your credited bet win, then the profit from your bet is real money and eligible for withdrawal. If your initial bet wins, you aren't subject to the 1x wagering requirement because the risk-free bet credit applies only to a losing wager.
To view when your credit expires, select the "My Bonuses" tab from the "My Account" menu. Furthermore, "My Bonuses" is an all-encompassing page for everything related to bonuses and promotions. The "My Bonuses" section covers the following:
- Bonus code entry - type in a bonus code to see details
- Recently completed bonuses
- Active bonuses
- Sportsbook free bets
- Available bonuses
- Expired bonuses
The sportsbook risk-free bet promotion doesn't require a Resorts sportsbook promo code. Resorts implies in its terms and conditions that your initial sports wager counts toward this promotion.
Ongoing Promos Offered By Resorts Casino Casino
Resorts online casino has a handful of ongoing promotions. You can find all casino and sportsbook promotions from the "Promotions" tab and by selecting "All Promotions." You should know that promotions can change, so if you love this casino, favorite this page to stay up to date with everything going on. Some of the additional offerings:
$3,000,000 Daily Games
Visit the "Promotions" page daily and select the "$3,000,000 Daily Games" promotion. Once you've selected it, click "Spin to Win" for your chance at winning $3 million. This promotion also awards tickets through playing that will enter you into a weekly $1,000 drawing. Should you win tickets, click "Claim" for them to be credited to your account. You can win more than one entry ticket if you play this daily. The operator draws 100 winners for the $1,000 Weekly Sweepstakes every Wednesday and each receives a $10 bonus.
Resorts casino will "spotlight" certain slots on a rotating basis, with rewards for playing any or all spotlighted slot games.
In a current promo, every Tuesday Resorts online casino will award a percentage of your deposit in bonus dollars. To access this promotion, click on "Cashier" from your account tab and enter the word of your loyalty level. For example: If your loyalty level is Bronze, enter "Bronze" and click "Add Code," then make your deposit. Bonuses on deposits are as follows for your loyalty level:
- Bronze = 5% up to $40
- Silver = 10% up to $40
- Gold = 15% up to $40
- Platinum = 20% up to $50
- Diamond = 25% up to $50
Upgrade to Gold loyalty level in your Resorts rewards program by showing proof of your account with another online casino. Here's how:
- Log into any licensed online casino account you have in New Jersey (NOT your Resorts casino account)
- Take a screenshot of the account while you're logged in
- Send that screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to create your Resorts online casino account and include your full name in the body text of the email.
Once you've completed these steps, Resorts online casino will upgrade your loyalty level to Gold within 72 hours of processing your information.
Get Instant Alerts
Text PROMO to 33829 and Resorts online casino will sign you up for text alerts on the newest giveaways, promotions and exclusive offers when they're announced. All these offers are listed on Resorts online casino "Promotions" page. All these promotions are worth exploring, especially the Loyalty Upgrade offer that is unrivaled by any online casino we've reviewed.
Resorts Casino Online Review
In addition to the deposit bonus, Resorts online casino offers a great loyalty program for their customers. The online casino has an intuitive interface and a good list of promotions, so be sure to use the casino bonus code when registering. One drawback is that this online casino currently is only available in the state of New Jersey. This is great for its residents and visitors but a shame for others since this online casino overall is worth having at your disposal.
- Trustworthy brand
- Large selection of games
- High dollar match on deposit bonus
- $20 in free play just for signing up
- Also has a sportsbook
- Welcome offer has a high play-through requirement
- Online casino currently only available in New Jersey
- Some promotions lack in-depth explanation
- Limited withdrawal options
How to Register at Resorts Casino
To register at Resorts online casino you'll go through a four-step process that is easy and straightforward. Here's how:
Step 1: After selecting "Join Now," enter a valid email address and create a password
Step 2: Enter first and last name, date of birth and the last four digits of your SSN to verify your identity
Step 3: Physical address and your mobile phone number
Step 4: Establish two security questions. Don't forget your answers.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Resorts online casino offers many popular options for deposits and withdrawals, including:
- VIP Preferred ACH/e-check- If you're a first-time depositor through VIP Preferred, you'll need to enroll. From "My Account" click "Cashier." Then, next to "VIP Preferred" click "Enroll." You'll be asked to enter pertinent information to complete your enrollment. Once enrolled, return to the VIP Preferred deposit page and select your bank account, the amount to deposit and click "Deposit." This step is the same if you're already enrolled. There is no set limit for this option.
- Resorts Play+ prepaid card - From the "Cashier" tab, select "Add New" next to the Resorts Play+ Card option. Once you enter your SSN and date of birth, along with verifying your mailing address and agreeing to the terms and conditions, select "Enroll." When registered you can add money to your Play+ account via credit or debit card or bank account, then select the Play+ card to fund your casino account. Resorts online casino also will mail you a card within 14 days of funding your account. There is no set limit for this deposit option.
- Online bank transfer - Select "Deposit" for Online Banking and enter the amount. Once submitted you'll be redirected to a page where you can authorize an online banking transfer by logging into your account and using the "Bill Pay" feature. Online bank transfer is only available for certain banks and has a $1,500 daily deposit limit and a $3,500 weekly deposit limit.
- PayNearMe - Once selected, you'll be redirected to a page where you can print your PaySlip receipt or opt into a mobile receipt. This receipt can be processed at any 7-Eleven, Family Dollar Store or CVS where the receipt and your deposit amount will be processed and added to your Resorts online casino account. Deposit limits are $499 per day and a monthly max of $10,000.
- Credit/debit card (Visa and Mastercard)- Enter your card information and the amount you are depositing. Your bank may limit your maximum but Resorts online casino maximums for this option are $1,000 per transaction and $3,000 per day. Card fees may apply.
- PayPal - You must have an established PayPal account to choose this deposit option. On Resorts casino, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account and your deposit amount. You'll then be taken to a screen to log in to your PayPal account and transfer funds. There are no deposit limits with PayPal.
- Cash at casino cage - Deposit money into your online account at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J. You must have your government-issued ID and online account details to deposit this way. We know of no specified limit for an in-person deposit.
All options are subject to a three-day processing period after submitting a withdrawal.
- PayPal - Minimum $100; only available if used as a deposit method.
- Resorts Play+ card - No limit; works for ATM cash withdrawal.
- VIP Preferred e-check - No limit; only available if already used as a deposit method.
- Casino cage - No limit. Must initiate a casino cage withdrawal process from the "Cashier" option in your online account first. Customer service will contact you by email. Once approved you will receive a confirmation number to take along with a valid government-issued ID.
Resorts Casino States of Operation
Resorts online casino is active in New Jersey and operates within the state's laws while being regulated by the state governing body for online gaming.
Resorts Casino Casino NJ
- Availability: Online and retail casino
- Land Based Partner: Resorts Casino Hotel. 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, N.J. 08401
- Licensed By: Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment
- Regulated By: New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
Resorts online casino launched in New Jersey in February 2015, roughly two years after the state legalized online casino gaming. Its online casino and sportsbook are accessible on desktop and mobile app whether you are a resident or visitor of New Jersey. The state boasts itself as the only one to offer 24/7 live dealer games, and Resorts online casino has plenty of them, although most operate from 11 a.m.-3 a.m., in addition to a vast selection of slots and table games.
Resorts Casino Loyalty Rewards Program
Customers are automatically enrolled into the Resorts Rewards program once they create an account. Rewards Points (RPs) are earned for every casino and sportsbook bet. The balance is tracked and viewable within "My Account." The number of RPs you earn in a calendar month determines your loyalty level in Resorts Rewards. Here are the Resorts Rewards levels, with monthly RPs required to maintain that level:
- Bronze - 0
- Silver - 500
- Gold - 2,000
- Platinum - 7,500
- Diamond - 20,000
Beyond Resorts Rewards is Echelon Rewards. The levels and monthly requirements for Resorts' premier rewards program are:
- Echelon - 75,000
- Plus - 200,000
- Elite - 750,000
- Black - Invite only
If you don't maintain or surpass monthly RPs for a certain level you drop back to a previous level. Here's the breakdown to earn one RP from your bets. RPs are earned only on cash wagers, meaning casino bonus funds and free sports bets don't count.
- $2 on all slots
- $2 on sports betting
- $4 on roulette
- $4 on three-card poker
- $8 on video poker and all other table games
Resorts has quality perks for their land-based casino within their customer rewards system tied to your level:
- Bronze and Silver - Exclusive special promos for Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City reserved for customers of the online casino.
- Gold - Discounted stays at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City.
- Platinum - Save 10% on entertainment at Resorts Casino Hotel
- Diamond - Upgraded status when you visit the land-based casino and hotel
You can also convert RPs to cash:
- Bronze - 2,000 = $1 cash
- Silver - 1,250 = $1 cash
- Gold - 500 = $1 cash
- Platinum - 303 = $1 cash
- Diamond - 222 = $1 cash
- Echelon - 200 = $1 cash
- Plus - 100 = $1 cash
- Elite - 84 = $1 cash
- Black - 67 = $1 cash
Game Variety at Resorts Casino Online
Slots are plentiful at Resorts online casino. It also has traditional table games with variations for blackjack and roulette in addition to a good selection of table poker games incorporating pai gow and many traditional stud with variations. The live casino section has tables for blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker variation games. Video poker also has a good catalog.
Notable Resorts Casino Slot Games
Temple of Light
Mythical world game. Players of this slot game will discover lucrative symbols, free-spin bonuses and a wild multiple feature worth up to 10x.
A pirate adventure slot with five reels. Search for treasure while you rack up symbols like mugs of ale and pirate ghosts. Includes "wild" and free spins.
88 Fortunes Megaways (TM)
A trademarked, six-reel slot with a "Megaways game mechanic" that ups the ante. Has an exclusive "Picker Feature" plus a plethora of free spins.
Lightning Gems (TM)
Another trademarked slot game. This five-reel online slot game has you mine for jewels to then match up for big payouts.
Pixies of the Forest
Partake in 99 paylines of tumbling reels "in an enchanted world filled with treasure." With so many paylines you can earn multiple times during the same game. Pixies of the Forest features three active paylines for every coin you bet. Three "bonus symbols" on a payline enact free-spin bonuses.
Available Online Casino Games
- All slots - Over 740
- Features games - 80, across slots, tables, live dealer and virtual
- Live dealer - 18, with multiple blackjack tables, three roulette wheels, baccarat, Hold 'em and three-card poker, and dreamcatcher
- Tables - 34, spanning blackjack, roulette, baccarat, Hold 'em, pai gow and traditional stud with numerous variations
- Video poker - Game King and a handful of draw poker games
Free and Real Money Games Are Available
Resorts nails one of the best features of an online casino - Demo Play. All of Resorts' online casino games feature this option, excluding live dealer. Unlike other casinos that require you to bet real money on a given game, this brand allows its customers to get a feel for any game before real money is on the line. This is a great feature that all online casinos should incorporate to show they care about the customer. If you are looking for demo casino games, you don't want to miss Resorts Casino. If this is your first time playing slots, and you're not ready to dive into the real thing, you can play for free right at TopUSCasinos. That said, do give Resorts' slots a try.
Resorts Casino Game Quality
All games load quickly and players can click the "I" icon at the top-right of any game to gain more information. As mentioned, demo mode play is available and games operate with overall speed and minimal, if any, lagging. Resorts uses high-quality software for its games to provide a first-class online casino gaming experience.
The operator boasts a clean interface that is simple to navigate. Its well structured, with promotions shown atop the page and game selection filling the rest. Each game on Resorts has a star rating by other players, which is displayed just below the title. One drawback, while on the home screen you need to wait for a tick for it to load fully before you can scroll.
The Mobile App
The Resorts casino mobile app is available for download on iOS and Android. Search "Resorts casino" from your device's app store. The app is relatively small, so it downloads quickly but sometimes loads slowly. Once on the app, customers can easily navigate the user interface. The "More" tab in the top-left allows you to search by game and includes tabs for promotions and sportsbook, as well as the brand's "Responsible Gaming" tab to be redirected to that page. The homepage allows you to "arrow" through tabs like featured games, all slots, jackpot, Slingo, live dealer, megaways and table games.
One function this app lacks is centralized tabs along the bottom of the screen, which other operators typically use for a promotions tab, game catalog and search option. Resorts has all these features, just configured slightly differently.
Safety & Security
Like any reputable and regulated online casino, Resorts requests personal and financial information to verify your identity and fund your account. Since this is the case and this information is sensitive, Resorts has enabled encrypted technology on its desktop and mobile casino app to protect customer information. Be it on any website, including Resorts online casino, always look for the "lock" symbol in the URL field. This ensures you're on a safe website, which resortscasino.com is.
Resorts online casino features a Responsible Gaming tab at the top-right of every desktop page and under the "Menu" selection on the mobile app. Resorts include New Jersey-centric and general contact information to not only ensure its customers have guidelines to conduct gaming in a responsible manner but also resources should gambling become a problem. In addition to this, Resorts uses a rigorous verification process to ensure those who try creating an account are of legal gambling age.
Resorts also enable its customers to set limits on deposits, spending and time on the site.
The most direct resource for responsible gaming that Resorts, and any reputable online gaming site, features is The Problem Gambler's Hotline -- a confidential service that is open 24/7. Dial 1-800-GAMBLER. If you want to delve into all Resorts online casino has to offer with regards to Responsible Gaming, click on the "Responsible Gaming” tab on both the desktop and mobile app.
Resorts casino's customer support includes many online options. The most prominent is its "Support" icon featured at the bottom-right of any page. With this option, you can type what the problem is and go from there. Resorts also has an extensive FAQ section that addresses a multitude of common problems and questions customers may have. You can "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page, which will direct you to a list of links for:
- Account Setting up your account
- Geolocation questions
- Resetting your password
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Bonuses and promotions
- Claiming a bonus code
- Wagering requirements on bonuses
- How sports free bets work
- Responsible Gaming
Email email@example.com. Call 1-844-990-4263. The "Live Chat" option also is available from 8 a.m.-midnight.
Resorts Casino Online FAQs
Is it safe to gamble online at Resorts Casino?
Yes, it is safe to gamble online at Resorts casino. The operator is licensed and regulated in New Jersey by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Resorts online casino games also are tested by the state's gaming body, which ensures they are fair and operate correctly.
Can I win real money playing at Resorts Casino?
Yes, you can win real money playing online at Resorts casino. The operator is a legitimate online gambling platform and the money you win is eligible for withdrawal.
Is there a promo code for Resorts Casino online?
There is not currently a Resorts casino bonus code to collect the deposit bonus. Simply click to the casino from this page. Yes, it's that easy! Should that change, go to "My Account," then "My Bonuses" and enter the code then click "Get Details."
Can I use the Resorts Casino bonus to bet on sports?
No. The online casino bonus applies only to its casino games and cannot be used to bet on sports. The Resorts online sportsbook has a separate bonus that you can find on the "Promotions" page.
Is there a Resorts Casino app?
Yes, there is an app, which is available for download on iOS and Android. Visit the respective app store and search "Resorts Casino."
Can I sign up for an account if I am not in New Jersey?
Yes, you can sign up for an account and deposit funds into your account if you are outside of New Jersey. You cannot place a wager, however, unless you are physically present in the state of New Jersey, which is the only state where Resorts casino currently operates.
Who owns Resorts Casino online?
DGMB Casinos owns Resorts casino's online gaming platform. Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment is the operating license holder, and the online platform is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Is there a land-based version of Resorts Casino?
Yes, there is a land-based version of Resorts Casino: Resorts Casino Hotel. 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, N.J. 08401
I combine my sports, casino and gambling interests to put new US casino websites through the paces to give consumers an unbiased assessment of every site's strengths and weaknesses.