Known for its stunning campus at their physical location in Connecticut, Mohegan Sun offers an online casino strictly for those in New Jersey.
After a soft lunch back in 2015, the online casino run by the Mohegan Tribe with two physical locations in Connecticut and Pennsylvania, have done their best to replicate their luxurious getaway via the online experience.
Having hosted many popular events over the years at the Connecticut location, which is comprised of 334,000 square feet, world-class dining and first-class resorts, it’s evident Mohegan Sun is more than capable of encapsulating lasting memories with their patrons.
Without being at their physical location, how did their online counterparts, based in New Jersey, stack up?
- ACH/E-check (VIP Preferred is the partnering company name) - Limits are pre-determined on a rolling, 7-day basis
- PayPal - No minimum deposit
- Mohegan Sun Card - There are numerous different caveats associated with this.
- Online Bank Transfer - Daily limit of $1,500; Weekly limited of $3,500.
- PayNearMe - Daily limit of $499; Monthly limit of $10,000
- Neteller - Limit of $10,000 per transaction
- Visa/MasterCard - Transaction limit of $1,000; Daily limit of $3,000
- Resort Cash Cage
- PayPal - Withdrawals must be a minimum of $100
- Mohegan Sun Card
- Cash Cage
Their current promotional welcome offer is a 100 percent match up to a $1,000 deposit. Here is how to claim it, according to their website:
- Sign into your new account
- Click on the promotional image on the promotions tab labeled for this offer
- Click on My Account
- Click on My Bonuses in the My Account menu
- Click DEPOSIT next to the MOHEGAN code under Active Bonuses
- Follow the instructions from there to make the deposit
- From there, after the